Per League Bylaws -
The Ribbons chairperson will order and distribute ribbons to all clubs.
Detailed Info -
- Download previous year's spreadsheet (from below) and rename for new season
- Input returned ribbon counts into the spreadsheet. (Each team is responsible for ensuring their returned ribbon count is correct. The league does NOT re-count any returned ribbons.)
- Go to storage unit and verify the "spare" inventory and update in spreadsheet.
- Update meet count information for each team
- Place order (through Jessica) by early March
- Ribbons & Medals are ordered from https://www.aaaaward.com
- Inform storage unit of delivery date
- Count out new ribbons for each team, using the detailed table on the spreadsheet, into the team bins. It's best to put the new ribbons in the bins in a trash bag. No need to touch each teams existing ribbons. Notify teams when bins are ready
- Upload final spreadsheet for record keeping purposes.
- End of season, collect returned ribbon counts and encourage all teams to return their ribbon buckets to the storage unit.
Simple formatted text
Upload and embed files